1. Chopin Ballade No.1 in G minor, Op.23
26 January, 1959 RIAS, Studio 7, Berlin Radio studio recording
2. Ravel Gaspard de
3. Prokofiev Toccata, Op.11
4. Prokofiev Piano Sonata No.3 in A minor, Op.28
16 March, 1960 NDR, Hamburg Radio studio recording
5. Prokofiev Piano Sonata No.7 in B-flat major, Op.83
16 June, 1966 Studio 5, Baden-Baden Radio studio recording
N.B. Ravel’s “Gaspard de la Nuit” was also recorded at this date (By Mr.Björn Östlund).
6. Prokofiev Piano Sonata No.3 in A minor, Op.28
2 December, 1967 SFB Studio, Berlin Radio studio recording
N.B. Several Chopin Mazurkas, Op.41 No.1, Op.63 No.2 and Op.24 No.2, were also recorded during this session, as well as the Ballade No.3 Op.47, the Scherzo No.2 Op.31 and Ravel’s “Jeux d’eau” (By Mr.Björn Östlund).
7. Chopin Nocturne No.8 in D-flat major, Op.27-2
13 April, 1972 Funkhaus, Saarbrücken Radio studio recording
N.B. he first crochet beat is missing. Bach’s Partita No.2 and Schumann’s Sonata No.2 were also recorded at this date (By Mr.Björn Östlund).